- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Most of the beaches along La Croisette are owned by hotels and/or restaurants, and they rent out chaise longues, mats, and umbrellas to the public and hotel guests (who also have to pay). Public beaches are between the color-coordinated private beach umbrellas and offer simple open showers and basic toilets. Plage Macé, near the Palais, sets up a beach library from mid-June to mid-September, 10 am to 6 pm. For a €10 deposit readers can sign out books for up to two days; English publications are available.
Sailboats can be rented at either port or at some of the beachfront hotels.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's