- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Musée Pyrénéen Review
The château on the hill above town can be reached by escalator, by 131 steps, or by the ramp up from Rue du Bourg (from which a small Basque cemetery with ancient discoidal stones can be seen). Once a prison, the castle now contains the Musée Pyrénéen, one of France's best provincial museums, devoted to the popular customs, arts, and history of the Pyrénées.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
For anyone traveling to Paris for a short duration, hope you can benefit from our trip details.
read at: http://www.travelplannersblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/around-paris-in-three-days.html
P.S. I will be Read more
So, I did not expect to be following up my last report on this subject (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/10-days-hardly-in-paris-wandering-the-ile-de-france.cfm) so quickly, but plans for anothe Read more
So I realize that may people are out there trying to evade the law and then come on here asking for the best ways to do so. Read more
· News & Features
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental ... Read more
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early... Read more
Travel somewhere new each year, and you just might find yourself along the way.... Read more