Huvila Brewery Restaurant
Huvila Brewery Restaurant Review
Boasting nine homemade brews (mostly British-style ales), a waterfront locale with an outdoor patio, and a gastronomic cuisine, Huvila is a fantastic surprise so far from a big city. Tasty appetizers include malt-fried goat cheese with herb salad and apple vinaigrette; among the "splendid sequels" might be pike perch fried with malt crumbs and served with a tomatoes-and-crab risotto and a spinach puree. Vegetarians will be satisfied and everyone will be happy with the raspberry sherbet accompanied by chocolate mousse.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I thought I'd post this for anyone thinking about traveling to Finland. Read more
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe in July-August. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives ... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more