- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Café Concerto Review
Music is the theme at this relaxed, intimate bistro in sight of York Minster where sheet music serves as wallpaper. The kitchen serves British classics with an emphasis on local ingredients. Dinner favorites include braised lamb shank with caramelized onion mash, panfried pork fillet with a Madeira cream sauce, or sirloin steak with field mushrooms and roast potatoes. Lunch is mostly soups, salads, and sandwiches, and you can always pop in for tea and cake.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
England’s Yorkshire inspired the Brontë sisters’ classic novels including Jane Eyre, ... Read more