- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Bel and the Dragon
Bel and the Dragon Review
Sit streetside and watch as village life streams by, or cozy up in the oak-beamed bar of this historic inn dating from the 11th century. Old meets new as inglenook fireplaces and stone walls are juxtaposed with colorfully painted chairs and paneling. The menu shows the same judicious mixture; served by a young and friendly staff, the creative dishes might include wild garlic and white onion soup, pink peppercorn squid with chilli jam, roasted suckling pig or slow-cooked shoulder of lamb. Don't miss out on the delicious thyme and duck-fat roasted potatoes from the rotisserie.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My friend and I are taking a cruise that ends in Marseille, France. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more