Panoramic 34 Review
Watch the city lights glitter beyond the sweeping windows of this 34th-floor restaurant overlooking the waterfront. The boundless views and sleek decor are matched by head chef Parth Bhatt's voguish European menu. Fillet of halibut might be served with curried cauliflower and raisin purée; beef fillet could appear with oxtail croquette and spinach. Even if you're dining elsewhere, enjoy a cocktail here, especially at sunset. Book if you want a table with a view.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's