- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Panoramic 34 Review
Watch the city lights glitter beyond the sweeping windows of this 34th-floor restaurant overlooking the waterfront. The boundless views and sleek decor are matched by head chef Parth Bhatt's voguish European menu. Fillet of halibut might be stewed with chorizo and clams; lamb could appear with sweetbread, dauphionoise potatoes and almond puree. Even if you're dining elsewhere, enjoy a cocktail here, especially at sunset.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a two week trip in Europe in July. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more