- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- perfect for duffers
- rooms offer a great value
- no spa
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Embassy Review
On a peaceful bend in the river, this family-run hotel includes spacious, well-appointed rooms. The Embassy is more intimate and personal than the Carlsbad Plaza or Grandhotel Pupp—in fact, dollar for dollar, the rooms are actually a bit nicer, some sporting period furniture, wallpaper, and drapery not out of place in a 19th-century chateaux. The hotel offers greens-fee discounts and starting times at four local courses for the golf-obsessed, and massages and spa treatments for those who are not.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
My sister and I have 16 nights/15 days planned in Central Europe this upcoming May/June. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more