- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Public restrooms are more common, and cleaner, than they used to be in the Czech Republic. You nearly always have to pay 5 Kc to 10 Kc to the attendant. Restaurant and bar toilets are generally for customers only, but if you're discreet no one will care if you just drop by to use the facilities.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line