- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
Kempinski Hotel Hybernská
At a Glance
- big, beautiful garden at the back, excellent service, great bathrooms
- only a small gym (guests receive passes to use a nearby fitness club)
- the street is not especially attractive
Check Rates from our Partners
Kempinski Hotel Hybernská Review
The vaunted Kempinski brand's first foray into the Prague market, this hotel—steps from Námĕstí Republiky—brings a high level of service and attention to detail to a still-scruffy part of the center. After renovating this 15th-century palace, Kempinski Hybernská kept its original baroque exterior and supplemented it with modern amenities on the inside. Handsome, if staid rooms in a burgundy-and-brown palette feature wooden floors, a small desk area, and some of Prague's best beds. Suites have kitchenettes, a separate sitting area, nifty Czech modern-art pieces like pendant chandeliers. The hotel restaurant, Le Grill, is delightful, if overly formal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more