- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Prague & the Best of the Czech Republic
U Černého vola (At the Black Ox)
U Černého vola (At the Black Ox) Review
The last old-fashioned pub in the Castle Area, this place has cheap beer and the classic long tables. It's almost impossible to find many seats together at any time, though. Terry Jones, of Monty Python fame, is known to be a fan. The place is a bit run-down on the outside, and is sometimes mistaken for being closed, but once you're inside, you're unlikely to leave in a hurry. The menu is in Czech but trot out the trusty phrase "jedno pivo prosím" (one beer please) and you'll be fine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Firstly, here's my blog page link: http://ashwinbahulkar.wordpress.com/my-travels-2/central-europe-austria-and-czech-republic/austria-and-prague/
It has quite a few pictures.
And I would like to thank Read more
Due to unavoidable circumstances our trip to Prague and Munich was called off last May. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
Prague is a hot destination in summer months.... Read more
From chic new hotels to can't-miss art events, the season's top destinations are blossoming with fresh... Read more