Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
The Classic Hotel
At a Glance
- free Wi-Fi (rare for Cyprus hotels)
- walking distance to all major attractions in the Old City
- close to fire station, so occasional noise
- no pool
Check Rates from our Partners
The Classic Hotel Review
Ideally located on the edge of Nicosia's Old City, The Classic Hotel's 2010 renovations have given this long-standing lodging more of a boutique feel. Though on the small side, the stylish rooms feature neutral colors, large pictures of flowers, and flat-screen TVs. Stop for a nightcap at the hotel's Blue Wine Bar & Lounge, which offers a nice selection of Cypriot, Greek, and international wines by the glass along with a selection of salads, grilled items, and pastas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I am getting married next year. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more