Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
Fat Fish Review
In what is surely one of the most convivial atmospheres in Limassol, with a wide patio attached to the Limassol Nautical Club and overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, take your pick from an extensive menu of seafood. For instance, the Crab-Crab features a crab cake paired with soft-shell crab and mango dressing, while the spaghetti with either lobster or shrimp won't disappoint. There are also a handful of catches of the day to choose from, as well as a daily changing tartare. It's the perfect locale for gawking at the scene around you—both the other enthusiastic diners, often celebrating birthdays and other special events, and the beautiful sea. Spend time perusing the fantastic wine list, filled with interesting picks—many organic—from wineries both within Cyprus and around the world.
- Address: 1 Georgiou A St., Limassol
- Phone: 25/828181
- Location: Limassol
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I am getting married next year. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more