Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- free Wi-Fi in rooms and public spaces
- right near lively Ledra Street
- very basic breakfast
- noise from surrounding streets can be an issue
- no minibars in rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Centrum Hotel Review
If you're planning on shopping or hitting the cafés on Ledra Street, the Old City's main pedestrian thoroughfare, this simple but friendly hotel will fit the bill. It's housed in a building from 1912 that underwent a needed renovation in 2011. The layouts vary by room—some have larger bathrooms, some offer balconies—so make sure you ask to view your room first to see if it suits. Light sleepers, take heed: consider requesting a room toward the back to minimize noise from the busy surrounding streets.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All! Read more
I am back from vacation, and wanted to pay back all the good info gotten here with any help I can give.
Just a little background. My husband and I (late 40's), traveled with our 11 year old Read more
I am getting married next year. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more