- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Croatia and Slovenia, 2nd Edition
Best Western Premier Hotel Astoria
At a Glance
- good location on a quiet side street midway between the train station and the main square
- marble bathrooms with excellent amenities
- top-notch 24-hour business center
- free parking for guests
- smallish rooms
- no health facilities or pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Best Western Premier Hotel Astoria Review
Less than five minutes by foot from the train station and 10 minutes from downtown, the hotel offers bright, modern rooms with the silky bedspreads and partly marble bathrooms that meet the requirements of its Premier category. It may be Zagreb's first hotel in which the shutters roll up automatically when you enter your room—do remember that before tearing your clothes off in a fit of passion. The standard rooms are on the small side; the executive rooms, which have king-size beds, are more spacious but also quite a bit more expensive.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
In late September/early October, my husband and I took our honeymoon: a week-long cycling trip from Venice to Porec, followed by a (non-cycling) week of wine tasting and relaxing in Istria and Slovenia. Read more
Has anyone ever had any experience working with Adriatic Travel Agency: http://adriatictours.com?
We are thinking of using them for some things in Croatia, but can't find any reviews on them.
Thanks i Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters.... Read more
'Tis the season for truffled travels.... Read more