- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A small village on the coastal road between Split and Dubrovnik (E65), Trsteno, an otherwise insignificant place, has been put on the map by its arboretum. There's nowhere particularly memorable to eat in the village, but the small Trsteno café, which lies to the right of the arboretum's main entrance, has tables in the garden making a pleasant setting for coffee or a cold drink.
Trsteno at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's