Fodor's European Cruise Ports of Call
mOdus Bistro Review
Located in the ultra-stylish mOdus Hotel, this elegant bistro has a swish modern-styled dining area, as well as an outdoor glass-roofed garden terrace. Both make this a great place for a romantic and for an exceptionally tasty meal. The menu covers international classics such as porcini risotto, rabbit in Provencal sauce, and pepper steak, and its signature choices are regularly changing. Hotel guests are offered a 10% discount on the already reasonable bill.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are planning a trip in July ( planning late i know)
We are looking at 3 countries in 4 weeks , possible?
Anyone have a similar itinerary?
including major attractions,
any help would be greatly Read more
After a fabulous vacation in Rome in November 2013, I was having a hard time getting the city out of my mind. Read more
Hello fellow travellers. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more