- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Café Schwarzenberg Review
A bright-yellow facade and a large terrace welcome all to this café across from the Hotel Imperial. The location is perfect if you want a snack after a concert at the Musikverein or the Konzerthaus, both just a couple of minutes away. Wall-to-wall mirrors reflect the elegant clientele perched on dark-green leather seats. Open until midnight, it has a good choice of food and pastries. Even though the waiters can be a little condescending, the overall atmosphere is still nice enough to encourage longer stays. Piano music can be heard until late on Wednesday and Friday and from 5 until 7 pm on weekends. Sit outside when the weather allows and appreciate the lights on Schwarzenbergplatz.
- Address: Kärntnerring 17, 1st District, Vienna, A-1010 | Map It
- Phone: 01/512–8998
- Website: www.cafe-schwarzenberg.at/en
- U-Bahn: U2/Schottentor.
- Location: The Eastern City Center: Stephansdom and Medieval Vienna
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
This is a long overdue trip report on our first trip to Europe during summer 2013.
A little background: We are a family with two little girls, 6 and 4 years of age, who have traveled extensively in Asia Read more
Hi all - looking for some good advice for a trip we are planning mid to late May of 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Think Europe is best in the springtime? ... Read more
The Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna opened its doors last month for the first time since the 1873 World... Read more
Despite what it may seem like, with its rich classical music and architectural roots, Vienna is an incredibly... Read more