- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There's frequent service from St. Thomas to St. John and Tortola, and less frequent service to Virgin Gorda and Jost Van Dyke. Virgin Islands ferry schedules are published on the website of the Virgin Islands Vacation Guide & Community. There's also a ferry from Charlotte Amalie's waterfront to the Marriott Frenchman's Reef Hotel. In St. Thomas, ferries leave from both Charlotte Amalie and Red Hook. Remember that a passport is now required to travel between the USVI and BVI by ferry. The actual schedules change, so you should check with the ferry companies to determine the current schedules.
Virgin Islands Vacation Guide & Community (www.vinow.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's