- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Polly's at the Pier
Polly's at the Pier Review
With an emphasis on fresh ingredients, this very casual spot right on the waterfront serves delicious fare. The gourmet grilled cheese sandwich comes with your choice of three cheeses as well as delicious additions like basil, fresh Bosc pears, and avocado. Salads are a specialty, and many are made with local bibb lettuce and organic mixed greens.
- Address: 3 Strand St., Frederiksted, St. Croix 00841
- Phone: 340/719–9434
- Location: Frederiksted
- No dinner.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
You can read about it here:
http://susannj.com/2013/11/07/another-wow-time-on-st-john/ Read more
My husband was held up at gunpoint by a couple young kids near Coki Beach, actually on Point Pleasant. Read more
I want to have a vacation to remember. Read more
· News & Features
Getting away to an island paradise without bringing along your passport?... Read more
Looking for an island vacation this winter but don't want to be hassled by crowds?... Read more