- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Grace Bay Club
At a Glance
- gorgeous pool and restaurant lounge areas with outdoor couches, daybeds, and fire pits
- all guests receive a cell phone to use on the island
- no children allowed at Anacaona restaurant
- have to stay in Estates section to get to its pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Grace Bay Club Review
This stylish resort retains a loyal following because of its helpful, attentive staff and unpretentious elegance. The architecture is reminiscent of Florence, with terra-cotta rooftops and a shaded courtyard, complete with fountain. Suites, all with sweeping sea views, have earthy tiles, luxurious white Egyptian cotton–covered beds, and Elemis toiletries. The ground-floor suites, fronted by large arched patios and lush azaleas, have a palatial feel and turquoise water views. The adults-only pool incorporates an infinity pool with a glass wall. The luxurious villas offer families a Grace Bay experience with a large pool, a bar and grill, and an impressive range of children's activities, including a bouncy castle, kayaking trips, and all sorts of "edutainment" to keep even teenagers occupied—and cookies, of course. The Estate at Grace Bay Club has elevated this luxurious resort to a new level of privacy and elegance; ground-floor suites are extra spacious, and some have plunge pools. The Estate also has a restaurant, bar, and pool only for its guests. If you want a VIP feel, this is the place for you.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
My wife and I, along with three other couples, are going to visit T&C in December. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more