St. Martin and St. Maarten Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to St. Maarten/St. Martin
Great Food: The island has so many good places to eat that you could eat out for a month and never repeat a restaurant visit.
Lots of Shops: Philipsburg is one of the best shopping spots in the Caribbean, and Marigot brings a touch of France.
Beaches Large and Small: Thirty-seven picture-perfect beaches are spread out all over the island.
Water Sports Galore: The wide range of water sports will satisfy almost any need and give you the perfect excuse to finally try stand-up paddleboarding or kitesurfing.
Nightlife Every Night: There is a wide variety of nightlife: shows, discos, beach bars, and casinos.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe