- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The cities usually offer information through offices connected to city hall, and most are open only during business hours on weekdays.
Fajardo Tourism Office (6 Calle Dr. Lopez, Fajardo, 00738. 787/863–4013.)
Naguabo Tourism Office (Naguabo, 00718. 787/874–0169.)
Río Grande Office of Tourism and Culture (Calle San José, Plaza de Recreo, Río Grande, 00745. 787/887–2370. www.riograndepr.org.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's