- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Couleurs du Monde
Couleurs du Monde Review
Vivid Caribbean colors of pink, yellow, and green all pop at this fun waterfront cafe, where the books and newspapers, teas and coffees, wine, and icy rum cocktails all encourage lounging. Sushi, smoked-fish plates, and smoked duck salad often appear on the appetizer-fille menu. The catch of the day with an exotic sauce is usually a choice. After sunset there are aperitifs, and although reservations are requested for dinner, the friendly, accommodating staff also takes walk-ins. Finish off with the house-made punch du monde. To get here from the main dock, take a left to the main street and walk two blocks. It's across from Jouez dans l'eau, the kayak-rental company.
- Address: Le Mouillage, Terre-de-Haut, Iles des Saintes 97137
- Phone: 0590/92–70–98
- Location: Iles des Saintes
- Closed Thurs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I know there are not many (any!) trip reports about Guadeloupe on this board, so I feel compelled to post a report with the highlights of a recent trip to the island. We started with 2 nights in Bouillante Read more
I am planning a trip for me boyfriend and I for the last week in March into April...roughly 6-8 days. I'm torn between these three islands although if someone has a suggestions I haven't mentioned please Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more