Playa Paraiso Review
Bordering the main calle of this town, this is a good long beach, though it can be littered. Modern midrise apartment buildings face the beach, which attracts a fun, young crowd of expats, particularly Habitat for Humanity volunteers. ECO-Tour Barahona has its main headquarters in building #8.
- Address: Hwy. 44, Paraiso, 81000
- Location: Pedernales
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more