- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Curaçao Sea Aquarium
Curaçao Sea Aquarium Review
You don't have to get your feet wet to see the island's underwater treasures. The aquarium has about 40 saltwater tanks filled with more than 400 varieties of marine life. A restaurant, a snack bar, two photo centers, and souvenir shops are on-site.
Dolphin Academy. At the Dolphin Academy, you can watch a fanciful dolphin show (included with Sea Aquarium admission). For up-close interactions, you may choose from several special programs (extra charges apply and reservations are essential) to encounter the dolphins in shallow water, or to swim, snorkel, or dive with them. Seaquarium Beach. 5999/465–8900. www.dolphin-academy.com. $89–$159. Daily 8:30–4:30.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I get great information and enjoyment from reading all the advice and trip reports here, so I thought I'd post a link to my (rather lengthy) piece about the trip I took to Curacao at the end of February. Read more
Despite the fact that I thoroughly enjoyed the trip in Curacao, I was really lazy and didn't get to work on the photo journal of Curacao till now. Read more
We are planning a trip next February for 4 couples. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more