La Divina Pastora
La Divina Pastora Review
Although prices are on the high side, the romantic location makes them worth it. Tucked into the berth of the sailing ship El Galeón at the foot of El Morro, this restaurant offers splendid views over Havana and is a good spot for dinner after the cañonazo at La Cabaña. Your best bet is lobster; kept alive in an on-site tank, it's guaranteed to be fresh.
- Address: Parque Historico Militar Morro–Cabaña, Habana del Este, Havana
- Phone: 7/860–8341
- Location: Habana del Este
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's