- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
El Patio Review
It might be hard to pick a spot here: tables are either out on the Plaza de la Catedral or in the namesake patio of the colonial house in which the restaurant is located. The criollo menu is complete, and although the food and service fall short of the spectacular settings, the prices are reasonable and the quality of the ingredients good. Some alluring dishes include a BBQ steak, pork sirloin flavored with Santiago rum, or a seafood sauté with lobster and prawns.
- Address: Plaza de la Catedral 54, La Habana Vieja, Havana
- Phone: 7/861–8504
- Location: La Habana Vieja
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more