- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Caribbean Review
Don't expect too much from this budget option on the border of La Habana Vieja and Centro, which is now a part of the Islazul brand. Although it's no Shangri-la, the rooms do have air-conditioning, TVs, and private baths, which isn't half bad for something in this price range. Top-floor rooms are the best.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more