- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
The tour desks at major hotels throughout the region can provide you with travel information and assistance. Major state-run agencies include Rumbos and Cubanacán. Both of these arrange rental cars and other modes of transportation, tours, hotel stays, and, literally, any tourist service provided on the island.
Rumbos. Parque Céspedes, Centro Histórico, Santiago. 226/62–5969. Meliá Santiago de Cuba, Av. de las Americas y Calle M, Reparto Sueño. 226/68–7040.
Cubanacán. Meliá Santiago de Cuba, Av. de las Americas y Calle M, Reparto Sueño, Santiago. 226/68–7040.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe