- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Major hotels throughout the region have tour desks where you can book everything from flights to rental cars to tours. Santiago operators serve all the town's sights as well as such surrounding areas as Baconao and El Cobre. You can also arrange tours to Baracoa, Marea del Portillo, and Guardalavaca. Companies include Havanatur, Rumbos, Tour and Travel, and Gaviota.
Gaviota. Hotel Castillo, Calle Calixto Garcia, Loma El Paraiso, Baracoa. 21/42147 or 21/42125.
Havanatur. Calle 8, No. 54, Reparto Vista Alegre, Santiago. 226/64-3603 or 226/68-7281. Hotel Casa Granda, Parque Cespedes, Centro Historico, Santiago. 226/64-3603.
Rumbos. Parque Cespedes, Centro Historico, Santiago. 226/62-5969.
Tour and Travel. Parque Cespedes, Centro Historico, Santiago. 226/62-2222.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's