- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Bahía de Naranjo (Orange Tree Bay)
Bahía de Naranjo (Orange Tree Bay) Review
Just 1 km (½ mi) west of Playa Esmerelda is Bahía de Naranjo, an inlet with mangrove islands. At a snack bar here you can buy tickets for the boat to an aquarium in the middle of the bay. The 12- cuc fee includes the boat ride, entrance to the facility, and a dolphin show daily at noon; for an additional 40 cuc you can take a 15-minute swim with the dolphins.
- Location: Guardalavaca
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more