Built in 1864, the church—on the southeastern edge of Parque Ignacio Agramante—replaced one built in 1617. It has seen several renovations, the most recent of which took 15 years and included replacing the wood-beam ceiling. Its refurbished exterior is an attractive beige and yellow. The most impressive aspect of the spacious interior is the large wood-and-marble altar, behind which shine stained glass and a statue of the Virgin Mary.
Across from the southern end of Parque Ignacio Agramante, Camagüey, Camagüey, Cuba