- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia
The Club Barbados Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- adults only
- intimate atmosphere
- short walk to Holetown
- walk to Sandy Lane Beach
- waterskiing and boat trip included
- beach erodes to almost nothing at certain times of the year—usually the result of fall storms—but the sandy deck is a good substitute
Check Rates from our Partners
The Club Barbados Resort & Spa Review
The Club Barbados is one of the island's few adults-only environments (age 16 and up) with all-inclusive rates and the only one on the west coast (so far); only spa and salon services and room service are extra. A horseshoe of rooms and suites faces the sea, although most units overlook the pools and gardens. Some upper-floor waterfront suites have no fourth wall, creating an airy, open-to-the-view environment. Guests enjoy a lavish breakfast buffet, four-course lunch, afternoon tea, and intimate dinner service, all presented in the oceanfront Sunset Restaurant, or you can enjoy classic West Indian cuisine at Enid's, the colorful Bajan restaurant that is open for dinner and special events. There's nightly entertainment, and the Rum Shop and the Beach Bar are casual meeting spots during the day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was our first trip to the Caribbean and we were not disappointed! Read more
Our holiday in Barbados was structured thus: 2 days Amaryllis Hotel, Hastings; 7 days cruise (not reported here); 5 days Bougainvillea Hotel, Maxwell.
The Amaryllis is a good enough hotel staffed by, as Read more
I volunteer as an animal rescue person and would like to find a Caribbean Island that does not have a big stray dog and cat problem - so I can go away and relax and not be depressed.
Any suggestions would Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world.... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more