- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chez Pierre's Review
At this oceanfront tropical restaurant a few steps from the beach, Chef Pierre has spent the last nine years creating his sumptuous Continental and Bahamian cuisine. Specialties include pasta dishes with shrimp and scallops, fresh fish, and veal that melt in your mouth. Bahamian lobster, steaks, and chicken, along with vegetarian dishes, are also available. Pierre uses island-grown produce and fresh fish from the local waters. A full bar is available, which on busy nights is on the honor system. To get here, watch for the sign on Queen's Highway between the settlements of Weymss and Miller's.
- Address: Miller's Bay, , Long Island
- Phone: 242/338-8809
- Location: North Long Island: Cape Santa Maria to Gray's
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $164 -- Bahamas: 4-Star Paradise Island All-Inclusive Resort Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island
- $199 -- AAA 5-Diamond Cancun Beachfront Resort, 40% Off JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
- $499 & up -- All-Incl. Bahamas Paradise Island Resort w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $599 -- Celebrity Cruise w/Balcony Cabin & Unlimited Drinks CruCon Cruise Outlet
- $129 -- Puerto Rico: San Juan Beachfront Resort, 40% Off — $129 El San Juan Resort & Casino
We just finished filming a timelapse short of sailing in the Bahamas. Read more
Swimming pigs, friendly sharks, deserted cays, a cottage on the water and a boat with which to see it all. Read more
My husband are planning our 10 year anniversary trip this Fall to somewhere tropical! Read more
· News & Features
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more
Don't settle for a backyard barbecue this Memorial Day.... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more