- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Seaside Village at Jerry Wells
Seaside Village at Jerry Wells Review
Located at the end of Jerry Wells road, this charming authentic conch shack on the water is truly local, offering friendly service, fun music, and good food. House favorites include fresh conch salad (watch Kenny pull the conch straight from the water), grilled lobster, and grouper made any way you want it—all go best with a cold Kalik. Seaside Village is one of the very few restaurants open on Sunday.
- Address: Deadman's Cay, Long Island
- Phone: 242/337–0119; 242/357–1080
- Location: South Long Island: Deadman's Cay to Gordon's
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
My husband and I are currently restoring a historic island home in Green Turtle Cay, Abaco, Bahamas. Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more