- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Seaside Village at Jerry Wells
Seaside Village at Jerry Wells Review
Located at the end of Jerry Wells road, this charming authentic conch shack on the water is truly local, offering friendly service, fun music, and good food. House favorites include fresh conch salad (watch Kenny pull the conch straight from the water), grilled lobster, and grouper made any way you want it—all go best with a cold Kalik. Seaside Village is one of the very few restaurants open on Sunday.
- Address: Deadman's Cay, Long Island
- Phone: 242/337–0119; 242/357–1080
- Location: South Long Island: Deadman's Cay to Gordon's
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
I am trying to plan a trip would like any input on Bahamas vs Republic of Panama. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. ... Read more
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more