- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Harbour's Edge Review
Hope Town's happening hangout for locals and tourists, this bar and restaurant's deck is the best place to watch the goings-on in the busy harbor; you can tie your boat up right in front. Kick back and have an icy Kalik or the Scattered Shower or Dark & Stormy cocktail concoctions. For lunch, try the tender conch burgers, white caps, or lobster salad. For dinner, the fresh grilled seafood and pasta dishes are some of the best in the islands. Authentic Bahamian breakfasts are served on Sunday. A band plays on Thursday and Saturday nights during high season.
- Address: Lower Rd., Hope Town, Elbow Cay
- Phone: 242/366–0087
- Location: Elbow Cay
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tues.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
I am trying to plan a trip would like any input on Bahamas vs Republic of Panama. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. ... Read more
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more