Da Perk Café
Da Perk Café Review
This tidy restaurant offers free Wi-Fi and is an excellent place to catch up on emails over a homemade quiche and Starbucks coffee. The café is located in the middle of town, making it a convenient spot for a quick bite at breakfast or lunch. With menu items like tuna salad and deli sandwiches, and a myriad of bottled drink options, Da Perk Café is also a great place to pack your cooler for a fishing excursion.
- Address: Queen's Hwy., Governor's Harbour, Eleuthera Island
- Phone: 242/332–2620
- Location: Governor's Harbour
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's