Grand Papua Hotel
At a Glance
- luxurious (for PNG)
- sea views
- large hotel can give an impersonal feel
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Papua Hotel Review
Opened at the end of 2011, this is Port Moresby's newest and best downtown hotel. From the sleek marble lobby to the tastefully decorated modern guest rooms, this is an all-round luxurious escape from the city outside. There is an outdoor pool with Jacuzzi, a spa and fitness center, and a top-notch bar and brasserie, the latter serving Asian and Pacific Rim cuisine. Some rooms have fabulous ocean views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
We are planning a five-day stay near/on the Great Barrier Reef during a trip to Australia next January.
We are searching for a difficult combination--a top notch resort in a position to provide excelle Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more