Hilli's Restaurant and Bar
Hilli's Restaurant and Bar Review
This is one of the island's best dining venues. Occupying a cute white timber cottage set in a garden, it's open at 10 am every day (except Sunday) for coffee and cake, and follows up with lunch and dinner. Evening diners may want to start with the pork rillettes (shredded pork served with wafer-thin bread), and then try one of the locally caught fish, such as trumpetfish or wahoo. The beef with homegrown vegetables and beef cheek tortellini are popular, and portions are generous. The chef also runs a cooking school. You'll find Hilli's in the same building as the Cyclorama attraction, behind the Pitcairn Settlers Village.
- Address: 39 Queen Elizabeth Ave., Burnt Pine
- Phone: 6723/24270
- Location: Norfolk Island
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
My spouse and I are traveling with 14 and 10 boys ....trying to decide whether to travel to kangaroo island or spend a few days in Port Douglas. Thinking that we would go from Sydney to kangaroo island Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more