Hilli's Restaurant and Bar
Hilli's Restaurant and Bar Review
This is one of the island's best dining venues. Occupying a cute white timber cottage set in a garden, it's open at 10 am every day (except Sunday) for coffee and cake, and follows up with lunch and dinner. Evening diners may want to start with the pork rillettes (shredded pork served with wafer-thin bread), and then try one of the locally caught fish, such as trumpetfish or wahoo. The beef with homegrown vegetables and beef cheek tortellini are popular, and portions are generous. The chef also runs a cooking school. You'll find Hilli's in the same building as the Cyclorama attraction, behind the Pitcairn Settlers Village.
- Address: 39 Queen Elizabeth Ave., Burnt Pine
- Phone: 6723/24270
- Location: Norfolk Island
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more