- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New Zealand
Seumus's Irish Bar
Seumus's Irish Bar Review
Step inside this superfriendly little pub and you can feel a lilt rise in your throat and your "r"s starting to roll. Lots of live music, not all Celtic but it will get your toes tapping regardless. The Guinness hot pot and stuffed potatoes is a perennial favorite, along with hearty pies. They do generous pub meals from mid-afternoon every day. The pub is a short walk from the waterfront and it's open daily from midday until 1 am, making Seumus's a great spot to wait for the late-night ferry.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Since this board, especially Mel, was so helpful to me while I planned my trip I wanted to pay it forward and do a short trip report. Read more
We are a couple in our mid 60's taking our first trip to NZ & Australia.
Since we will be flying from Boston, USA, we will stay a night in LA and then on to Aukland. We are now thinking maybe one week Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more