- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Several scenic walks branch out from town. For a history lesson with your ramble, head to the Time Walk, entering through an iron gateway on the Queenstown Hill trail. Narrative panels line the route; it takes about two hours. The Ben Lomond Track takes you to one of the highest peaks in the basin. Take the gondola to the summit, then follow signs to the saddle and the steep climb to the peak (5,730 feet). This can be a full-day walk, so make sure you bring all the necessary supplies.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's