- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- quiet and peaceful
- lovely welcoming hosts
- on the hill above the sulfur smell
- breakfast provisions are delivered by the host daily
Arias Farm Review
This modern home is set on a peaceful lifestyle farm landon the hills overlooking Rotorua, but it's only a few minutes from the city center. Chris and Kerris are delightful hosts and provide excellent facilities and a warm welcome. There are areas for volleyball and petanque (lawn bowling), and children can roam among the lambs and chickens while lop-eared rabbits scurry through the grass. A delightful place to spend some time for old and young alike.
- Address: 396 Clayton Rd., Rotorua, 3015 | Map It
- Phone: 07/348–0790; 021/753–691 cell
- Website: www.ariasfarm.com
- Location: Rotorua Environs
- 1 2-bedroom cottage, 1 3-bedroom cottage, 1 double room, 1 sleep 3—both with en suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hai everyone... I finally visited New Zealand... Yeay!!!! I am pretty proud of myself because I did all the driving and planning... We had 12 days journey in North Island from October 13 to October 24.. Read more
August 15-Sept 14, 2013
My love affair with the South Island of New Zealand continues. Read more
I am finalizing details on my trip to NZ, which is coming up in 2 weeks and would appreciate insight and feedback in finalizing activities and details on my itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more