Restaurant Le Manukan
Restaurant Le Manukan Review
You can eat in or take away at this stylish little restaurant right at the isthmus. There are classic French/Tahitian dishes such as beef entrecôte (steak) with coconut or vanilla sauce, along with a variety of burgers and pizzas. The place heats up on Friday and Saturday nights with dancing to a local live band.
- Address: PK 59.5, Coastal road, Taravao, Taravao, Tahiti, 98719
- Phone: /57–77–02
- Location: Tahiti Iti
- Reservations essential
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. and Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi everyone, I was recently in Tahiti with my girlfriend for the first time this past February. Tahiti blew my mind!? However, I'm curi... Read more
Howdy! I am going to Tahiti with my lovely lady in late February and we want to hike and eat great French and Tahitian food. Any recommendatio... Read more