- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Kaina Hut Review
Pull up a tree trunk stool and have a drink at the bar (feet in the sand, of course) while waiting for your table. You may find Provencal Bouillabaisse or grilled tuna and shrimp skewers on the menu, or decide to try the local moana (a delicate white fish) soup with vegetables and croutons. The catch of the day is always popular, while char-grilled meats are always on the menu.
- Address: PK 3.5, Paofai Bay, Bora Bora
- Phone: 71–10–73
- Location: Bora Bora with Maupiti
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Fri.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
When you're Bora Bora-bound, you're in the market for some dreamy, ultra-plush, overwater-bungalow-style ... Read more
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon.... Read more
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering.... Read more