- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Reef Restaurant Review
There are tranquil views of the lagoon from this indoor-outdoor restaurant, which has one of the most innovative menus on the island. Start with a drink at the very funky Bubbles Bar and then perhaps try the medium-rare red tuna, celery puree, pine nuts, and fine slices of foie gras; or splurge on the lobster fricassee with Tahitian Rum, pumpkin chutney, and spicy rice. Finish your meal with pan-fried strawberries topped with Marquesas Island honey and fromage frais ice cream. It's open for breakfast and dinner.
- Address: InterContinental Bora Bora & Thalasso Spa, Motu Piti Aau, Bora Bora
- Phone: 60–76–43
- Location: Bora Bora with Maupiti
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
When you're Bora Bora-bound, you're in the market for some dreamy, ultra-plush, overwater-bungalow-style... Read more
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon.... Read more
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering.... Read more