- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hidden Paradise Guesthouse
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- Front rooms can catch noise from the kitchen
- one shower
Hidden Paradise Guesthouse Review
This cheap, clean place is behind a restaurant at the more lively end of town. Bathrooms (one per gender) are shared and the shower is cold-water only, but the included breakfast goes above and beyond Continental with eggs and bacon upon request. Staff are friendly, beds comfortable, and insects happily unaccounted for. Two rooms, each with a double and a bunk-bed, have optional air-conditioning for an extra charge. There's a shared kitchen.
- Address: Main St., Savusavu, Savusavu, Vanua Levu
- Phone: 885–0106
- Location: Savusavu
- 6 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South
Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA
By way of background, we began this trip preparation with the idea of using American Airlines FF Read more
After my brother and his family got back from an awesome trip to New Zealand last March, my husband and I started talking about adding it to our trip we were considering to Fiji. Read more
I'm a regular contributor on the Caribbean Forum but am unfamiliar with the South Pacific so I need help.
Spouse and I are active Seniors (68 & 67) and are considering a 10 to 14 day trip to Fiji fo Read more
· News & Features
Dreaming of a romantic Fijian getaway? ... Read more
White sand beaches, an unparalleled landscape, friendly locals—it's not hard to see why Fiji's newes... Read more
Close your eyes and think of sparkling blue lagoons, lush volcanic isles, and palm tree-studded beaches.... Read more