Seaspray Day Cruise. Seaspray Day Cruise sails guests on an 83-foot twin-mast schooner to Monuriki, as well as to a village on quiet Yanuya Island for a kava ceremony and a BBQ lunch. Unlimited drinks on board, snorkeling gear, and transfers from Nadi and Coral Coast hotels are provided. The ship departs Denarau Marina at 9 and returns at 6. It costs $116 for adults and $68 for children from Denarau; it's cheaper if you're picked up from an island in the Mamanucas farther out. 675–0500. www.ssc.com.fj.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's