Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
At a Glance
- free parking
- rooms opening onto the atrium lack privacy
Check Rates from our Partners
The Ansonia Review
Built in the 1870s as professional offices, this building now houses an excellent boutique hotel. You enter through wrought-iron gates beneath a grand portico and step into a light-filled atrium. There is a range of accommodations, from studios to two-bedroom apartments; all are decorated in charcoal and white with cherry throws and art details. The in-house restaurant is open Thursday and Friday for lunch, Tuesday to Saturday for dinner, and daily for breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's