Half- and full-day trips from Melbourne are run by local tour operators, including Gray Line and Melbourne's Best Day Tours. Tours of the Dandenongs, including afternoon tea and a ride on a steam-powered train known as Puffing Billy, cost A$93-A$95 (half day) or A$148 (full day with one or more winery stops).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's