Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Cloudehill Gardens & Nursery
Cloudehill Gardens & Nursery Review
These glorious gardens are divided into 20 "garden rooms" that include the Rhododendrom Woods, the Azalea Walk, and 80-year-old European beech trees. They were first established in the late 1890s as commercial and cut-flower gardens by the Woolrich family. A central terraced area with manicured hedges and a sculpture of a huge vase is stunning, as is the view across the mountain ranges from the garden café. The café serves breakfast, lunch, and afternoon tea daily; a popular dish is the "Chatter Platter" for two with a selection of cheeses, dips, prawns, and salad (A$50).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's